In order to comply with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and in particular, its article 10, the following legal notice is made available to the user.
Access, browsing and use of the website https://nunu-bcn.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) Imply the tacit and unreserved acceptance of all the stipulations of this legal notice, having the same validity and effectiveness as any contract entered into in writing and signed.
Its observance and compliance will be enforceable with respect to any person who accesses, browses or uses the Website. If you do not agree with the conditions set out, do not access, browse or use them.
Headline: Núria Aragonés Osácar. (onwards, "NUNU BCN”)
Registered office: Plaza Doctor Letamendi, 5, 5º 2ª, 08007, Barcelona
This legal notice regulates the access, navigation and use of the Website, notwithstanding that NUNU BCN reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as the conditions required for its access or use. Access and / or use of the Website after the entry into force of its modifications or changes implies acceptance of the same.
However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain particular conditions, which in any case will be clearly displayed and must be expressly accepted by users. These particular conditions may replace, complete or, where appropriate, modify those established in this legal notice.
Through the Website, the User may carry out the following actions:
- Access the information related to the services and projects of NUNU BCN;
- Get information about social networks;
- Contact support via email;
- Subscription to the newsletter;
- Access the articles published on the blog;
- ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
Access to and browsing through the Website implies that the User accepts it in its entirety and undertakes to fully comply with this legal notice, as well as the instructions or recommendations indicated in each specific case through the Website.
Access to the contents of the Website is completely free.
Under no circumstances will NUNU BCN be responsible for the veracity of the data provided by the Users, so each of them will be solely responsible for the possible consequences, errors and failures that may arise from the lack of accuracy of the data.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Rights over content
NUNU BCN is the owner or, where appropriate, has the corresponding licenses on the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property necessary to operate on the Website, as well as all the content offered on it, including the Website itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
- Rights on the Website
In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights by NUNU BCN. The User has a right to use the contents and / or services of the Website within a strictly domestic scope and solely for the purpose of enjoying the services provided in accordance with this legal notice.
References to trademarks or registered trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by NUNU BCN or third parties, imply the prohibition on their use without the consent of NUNU BCN or its legitimate owners. At no time does the access, navigation or use of the Website and / or its contents confer on the User any right over distinctive signs included in it, unless otherwise provided in this legal notice.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and / or services of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, the entire or part of the contents included in the Website, for any purpose, if you do not have the prior, express and written authorization of NUNU BCN or, where appropriate, of the owner of the corresponding rights.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress or manipulate the copyright or other credits indications that identify the holders of rights of the contents that the User finds on the Website, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints, or any protection mechanism. or information incorporated into the content offered on the Website.
The services offered, or any information provided through the Website may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes without prior authorization from NUNU BCN.
In any case, the User agrees not to use the Website for illegal or prohibited purposes.
- Rights over the content and information disseminated by the User
In the event that the User sends information or content of any kind to NUNU BCN through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any right of intellectual, industrial property, trade secret or any other rights of third parties, and that said information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges assuming responsibility, leaving NUNU BCN harmless, for any communication or content that he sends personally or on his behalf.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illegal, illegal, contrary to the law or that could imply an infringement of intellectual, industrial property rights, or of any other nature, he must immediately notify NUNU BCN through the address email firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
Similarly, in the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Website owned by NUNU BCN violates their intellectual, industrial, or any other type of property rights, they must send a communication to info @ nunu -bcn.com with the following information:
- Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his legal representative;
- Documentation that proves your condition as owner of the rights allegedly infringed;
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by NUNU BCN, as well as their exact location within the Website;
- Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
- Links to other web pages
In the event that the Website shows links to other web pages through different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, NUNU BCN informs that these are managed by third parties, and NUNU BCN does not have the human or technical means to learn about prior form and / or control and / or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from the Website.
Consequently, NUNU BCN will not be able to assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Website or web page to which a link could be established from the Website, specifically, by way of example, but not limited to its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if the Users had effective knowledge that the activities carried out through these third-party web pages are illegal or contravene morality and / or public order, they must immediately notify NUNU BCN in order to proceed to disable the link to access them, an action that will be carried out in the shortest possible time.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Website to another external website will not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependency between NUNU BCN and the person responsible for said external website.
- Links to the NUNU BCN channel on other platforms and social networks
NUNU BCN makes available to Users, through different tools and applications, means of links that allow Users to access the channels and pages of the Website that it maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and / or managed by third parties ( eg Twitter, Facebook, etc.). The sole purpose of including these links on the Website is to provide Users with access to these channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between NUNU BCN and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked Website, nor does it imply the acceptance and approval by NUNU BCN of its contents and / or services, being its owner, manufacturer or distributor solely responsible for them.
The activation and use of these applications may entail the identification and authentication of the User (login / password) on the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Website and outside the control of NUNU BCN. By accessing these external networks, the User enters an environment not controlled by NUNU BCN, for which NUNU BCN will not assume any responsibility for the security configuration of said environments.
Given that NUNU BCN may have limited control over the content hosted on said channels, the User acknowledges and accepts that NUNU BCN does not assume any responsibility for the content or for the services that the User may access on said pages, nor for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available in them.
- Links on other web pages to the website
NUNU BCN does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages that contain materials, information or illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene content and, in general, that contravene the laws, morals or public order, or social norms generally accepted.
In any case, Users may establish links that lead to the Website, as long as they meet the following conditions:
- The link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts of it in any way;
- It is not allowed to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Website, nor may the Website be modified in any other way;
- It is not allowed to make false or inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications on the Website and / or, in particular, declare or imply that NUNU BCN has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the web page where said link is established;
- The web page on which the link to the Website is established will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights, including the rights of Intellectual or industrial property and / or the right to honor, personal or family privacy or to one's own image or any other right, or content contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
NUNU BCN does not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Website. NUNU BCN does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes that link to the Web Site; specifically, by way of example and not limitation, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
- RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the User, access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without profit. In particular, and without the following list being limiting, it is prohibited:
- Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer equipment of a third party;
- Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the Website to collect personal data from other Users;
- Using the Website in an illegal way, against good faith, morals and public order;
- Register through the Website with a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that may confuse other Users about the User's identity;
- Access without authorization to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to the servers of NUNU BCN, or to the services offered through the Website, by means of hacking or falsification, password extraction or any other illegitimate medium;
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of NUNU BCN, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website;
- Prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or operation of those , or falsifying the result of the same and / or using fraudulent participation methods, through any procedure, and / or through any practice that violates or violates this legal notice.
Failure to comply with any of the above obligations by the User may entail the adoption by NUNU BCN of the appropriate measures protected by Law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, which may lead to the elimination or blocking of the account of the offending User, Without the possibility of any compensation for damages caused.
- RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
NUNU BCN cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of all the information and / or the services and contents of the Website, nor of the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through it.
Consequently, NUNU BCN does not guarantee or is responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents, services and / or functionalities of the Website;
- The absence of errors in said content;
- The absence of viruses or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it;
- The invulnerability of the Website or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted for it;
- The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website, and;
- Damages or losses caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that NUNU BCN establishes, or through the violation of security systems.
However, NUNU BCN declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and to minimize system errors, both from a technical point of view and from a the contents published on the Website.
NUNU BCN does not guarantee the legality, reliability, or usefulness of the content provided by third parties through the Website. If the User becomes aware of the existence of any illicit, illegal content, contrary to the laws, or that could imply an infringement of the rights of third parties, they must immediately notify NUNU BCN so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
NUNU BCN will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information published on the Website from sources outside it, as well as those contained in other platforms to which it is linked from the Website. NUNU BCN will not assume responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
NUNU BCN will not be liable for causes beyond its control, among which may be listed in a non-limiting manner: force majeure, internet access problems, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable management of NUNU BCN, actions or omissions of third parties, etc. In all the aforementioned cases, outside the control and due diligence of NUNU BCN, there will be no compensation from NUNU BCN to the User for damages or losses, to the extent permitted by current legislation.
- SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
NUNU BCN reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, access, navigation, use, accommodation and / or downloading of the content and / or use of services on the Website, with or without prior notification. , to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this legal notice, without the User being able to demand any compensation for this cause.
- DATA PROTECTION
The headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of this legal notice. Likewise, NUNU BCN may modify the conditions stipulated here, in whole or in part, publishing any change in the same way as this legal notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to Users.
The temporary validity of this legal notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified legal notice will take effect.
NUNU BCN may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, with no possibility for the User to demand any compensation. After said termination, the prohibitions on the use of the contents set forth above in this legal notice will remain in force.
In the event that any provision of this legal notice is declared null or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Court or competent administrative body, said nullity or non-application will not affect the remaining provisions of this legal notice.
The non-exercise or execution by NUNU BCN of any right or condition contained in this legal notice will not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing by you.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
Current regulations will determine the laws that should govern and the jurisdiction that must know of the relations between NUNU BCN and the Users of the Website. However, provided that such regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, for any litigation issue arising from or related to the Website, the Spanish legislation in force at the time of the events will be applicable. Likewise, NUNU BCN and the Users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain).
To submit claims regarding the use of our services, you can contact us by email at the following address email@example.com, committing ourselves to seek an amicable solution to the conflict at all times.